What a joyful morning! I just found out that one of my favorites bloggers and, as I would like to call her, a wonderful soul-friend, nominated me for the Awesome Blogger Award. Thank you, Ellie, with all my heart and soul!
There’s something I want to share now…when I first discovered Ellie’s blog, my main feeling was gratitude. And, so many times, going through her articles, I found myself looking at the skies above, feeling so blessed…She’s offering a kind of support, spiritual healing and connection that goes beyond words. You will feel it too…please visit her blog at https://innertalkssite.com/
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of This Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- Favorite book?
- What is your favorite childhood meal?
- Do you believe in coincidence?
- Biggest goal to reach?
- Summer or winter?
- Would you like to know who have you been in your previous lives?
- Making your own food or take away?
- A smell that brings you back to childhood?
- Biggest fear?
- Happiest moment of your life?
- My favorite book is “Manual do guerreiro da luz” (“The Book of the Warrior of Light” – I translated it as accurate as I could) by Paulo Coelho
- My favorite childhood meal…is actually a drink 🙂 The rose syrup that my grandmother used to make from rose petals.
- I believe in destiny and in its ways to create the perfect circumstances…so no, I don’t believe in coincidences.
- My biggest goal…this is hard. To find harmony…in every aspect in my life.
- Definitely summer.
- Making my own food, I have a passion for cooking 🙂
- The smell of lilies…it always takes me back…
- My biggest fear…I have this dream to always be my daughters best friend. So my biggest fear is that I wont fulfill this dream. But it can’t happen…no, no way! 🙂
- Two moments: may 18, 2011 and august 31, 2005. My girls… ❤
My nominees for the Awesome Blogger Award:
- If every person would be a color, what color would you be?
- If you could choose a historical period to live in, what would be your choice?
- Your favorites 3 songs are…
- What is your first memory?
- If you could teleport yourself in any place in this world, what would it be your first choice?
- Did you ever had an imaginary friend?
- What is the color of your eyes?
- If you’d be a painter, what would it be your favorite theme to paint?
- Your favorite ice cream flavor is…
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
Thank you for your patience, awesome friends! And if, for any reason, you wont accept the nomination, that’s absolutely okay. I still consider you amazing!