What a wonderful surprise! My friend Aquib, a very talented blogger, nominated me to The Sunshine Blogger Award! Me, from all people…I cannot even find the words to express my gratitude to him and how privileged and special this makes me feel. So, thank you, Aquib and may it always be sunshine in your life!
Now I want to tell you a little about him and his amazing blog…When I first started to read, I was so touched…not only by his talent but also by his special way of expressing through words and images so many deep emotions, feelings, even life philosophies. He is a generous and carrying soul, writing with so much honesty and generosity about this world’s pain, about love and morality, about life and people. And his latest poem “The ballad of the wall” brought tears int my eyes…
So, if you want to know more and to discover a beautiful and special soul, you can find him here: https://aquibview.wordpress.com/
Here are the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are Aquib’s questions:
- Write five sentences about yourself?
- Have you ever been bullied in school and by whom, brief us about it?
- What do you do when you get angry?
- How do you describe this life?
- Have you ever betrayed or back stabbed someone for anything?
- Have you ever had a crush on someone besides any celebrity?
- What is so called ‘love’ to you?
- Where can you find the ultimate comfort?
- Have ever been to something that you arent supposed to, but you arrogantly did that?(anything)
- Do follow any stereotype or any stereotype prevalent nowadays that you want to break, it must not need to be a typical media hype?(Like having an iPhone for eg, Or certain uncomfortable trendy dress that you hate)
- How can you contribute to the society for being positive and respective towards each other, mainly the corruption that is seeding in the minds of young women and men because of obscenity, lust, fame etc.
And these are my answers:
- Five sentences about myself: My family matters the most for me. I am a psychologist, working for a religious (Catholic) foundation. Other than my work, I volunteer wherever I’m needed. I pray The Rosary every day. As a teenager, I dreamed of becoming a missionary.
- I was bullied in school, at different ages. Mainly by class mates (I was in a school mostly for girls) but in high school I had the unpleasant experience of being bullied by a teacher.
- When I get angry, if I can, I cry out all the anger inside…
- This life is a journey, a path to follow, a gift, a treasure, something so fragile and yet so precious.
- No. And, God’s willing, I never will.
- A crush on someone? When I first saw my husband (I was 16) it was…an instant crush 🙂
- Love is the force that keeps us alive. The reason this humanity still exists. My reason to smile, to forgive, to give more…
- When my children are hugging me…that warm embrace is my greater comfort. Other than this…in my faith.
- I almost ran away from home in a school trip…wasn’t arrogant, just desperate, I think.
- A stereotype I dislike…young girls or women wearing those fashionable black choker necklaces…I see it daily on the street.
- I promote tolerance towards each other, love and faith and a life build on decency and morality…through my own moral behavior and by educating my daughters to become strong, loving, decent woman.
I’m happy to nominate for the Sunshine Blogger Award, the next wonderful people. If, regardless of the reason, you don’t want to accept the award, that’s absolutely okay, you’re still wonderful and special to me. So, my nominees are:
And these are my questions:
- What is your strongest quality?
- Three things you can’t live without?
- How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
- Describe your safe place.
- What is your favorite season?
- Your favorite song?
- If you could change anything about you, what would you chose?
- A food you can’t stand is…
- A quote that defines you is…
- What is the quality you appreciate the most in people?
- Your favorite moment of day is…
Thank you my dear friends, for your patience, I know this was a long, long post 🙂
Be blessed with sunshine all the way!