I’m honored and grateful to be nominated to this wonderful award by a very special writer and a dear friend, Rupali. One of the sweetest girls I know on WordPress, she is impressive, not only by being a very complex and creative person, but also for her kindness and generosity. Do you know that expression…”a heart of gold”? Well, she is the definition of it! In her writings you’ll hear an unique voice, an honest, authentic and loving one. I invite you to discover her amazing blog, at: https://rupaligoyal.wordpress.com/
Thank you, Rupali, for this award!
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
I’ll start with the seven facts about myself:
- I can watch the full moon for hours, it fascinates me and it’s impossible for me to sleep on those nights.
- I love fireworks so much, that I travel to another country in its national day just to see them 🙂
- I had a near death experience that changed me in a positive way.
- I adore spicy food and jalapenos.
- Every time I go to the Zoo I feel a deep sadness, I can’t stand to see wild animals being caged.
- When I was a child, my biggest dream was to visit Beijing.
- I (still) love coloring books 🙂
And my nominees are:
I want to say thank you to all my friends who are following my blog, you are amazing! And if any of my nominees doesn’t want to follow the steps to receive the award, it’s absolutely okay, you’re still part of my heart!