Every time I’m nominated for an award, here on WordPress, I feel like the Universe smiled at me once again! From so many blogs, among so many wonderful people, many so much more extraordinary than I’ll ever be, Jess nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you, Jess!
And she’s pretty amazing herself! Her blog has that special something that makes you feel you’re talking to a friend, sharing thoughts and experiences. And she plays piano and violin, that’s truly impressive t me! And she loves dark chocolate, exactly like myself!
Please check her blog at: https://daringtojess.wordpress.com/
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
I’ll start with the 11 random facts about myself:
- My eyes change color depending on my emotions (different shades of green, nothing too dramatic 🙂 )
- I have a collection of porcelain dolls and each one of them represents the main character from a famous novel.
- I have an bearded dragon, he’s really sweet and friendly even if our friends get a little scared when I take him out of his terrarium 🙂
- I have a fascination for snakes and no trace of fear when I manipulate them.
- When I was a child, I used to talk to the sea.
- I’m afraid of the bees.
- Animals, including the big, scary ones 🙂 seem to like me, or, at least, they become calm and gentle around me.
- I could listen the Vivaldi’s Seasons for hours!
- I’m consider myself very romantic.
- I adore storms with thunders, lightnings and wild wind.
- I never drink alcohol.
Now, Jess wanted to know about me:
- What is your favorite place to be?
- Do you consider yourself special?
- What does your favorite quotation mean to you?
- How has your blog changed since you started?
- What would you do if you couldn’t fail or be rejected?
- What do you admire about yourself?
- What is one thing you’re dreading right now?
- What is one thing you’re excited for?
- What is one failure that turned into your greatest lesson?
- Do you believe that destiny/fate is pre-determined or that you can change it?
- What’s your favorite way to get organised?
- My favorite place to be is by the water: a lake, a river, the sea…
- I believe that every human being is special.
- My favorite quote is: “Do everything in love.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-5) and it became my life’s philosophy.
- My blog became more focused on the things that really matter to me (faith, love, family) and I became more open and honest.
- If I couldn’t fail it would mean I’m perfect…that would be such a heavy burden on my shoulders 🙂 I guess I would dream of experiencing failure and imperfection once again 🙂
- What I like most about myself…my empathy.
- Uh…house chores…
- Usually it’s about a new book or traveling. I get excited just like a kid!
- It’s not really a failure, but…as a child. my school was chosen by my parents and I never felt that my place is there…so, what I learned from this is to always listen and look closely at my children’s feelings and to involve them in my decisions.
- I believe that God gives us a wonderful gift: free will. There are things that cannot be changed, but we chose our path and our destiny!
- I write lists, notes and so on to get organized.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
And my questions for you, amazing friends, are:
- What was the most vivid dream you remember?
- A symbol for love would be…
- If you could go back in time, what would you change in your life?
- As a child, your favorite hero was…
- What comforts you the most when you are sad?
- Your favorite poem is…
- If you could ask God (or any higher power) one question, this would be…
- What disappoints you the most in people?
- Your biggest wish is…
- Do you have a lucky charm?
- If you would write a book about yourself, the title would be…
Thank you, dear friends, for your patience. And, of course, if any of the nominees doesn’t want to follow the steps for this award, I completely understand. And I still consider you all amazing! ❤