I never even dreamed that one day I’d feel so rewarded…So blessed with wonderful people around me, amazing writers and wonderful friends…And that, through words and only words…we can create so many bridges between our worlds. This award is a dream come true…Thank you, Tashnee (Victoria) for encouraging me and for motivating me to write more and better!
I want to tell you, dear friends, a little about her fascinating blog. A very awarded blog and a very inspiring one. She writes with honesty and passion, approaching a diversity of topics, fashion, life style, personal stories, useful advises and so many more. What I love the most about her blog is her writing style…you really feel you’re talking with a friend, somewhere in a very relaxing place. That’s her…and you can find her here: https://tashneevmavee.wordpress.com/
Update, July 21: I just received a second nomination for One Lovely Blog Award and I’m so happy and honored because it came from one of the people I admire so much in this blogging community. Chinedu Victor, a wonderful soul, a Medical student who’s dream of treating children simply touches my heart. But also, he’s a fitness trainer, a man who’s dedicating his time and energy to help others live a healthy, fit life. His blog contains so much useful information on this field and his kind, honest, encouraging written voice makes you feel very comfortable. And, on a more personal level, what I find extraordinary about him is his modesty, his faith, his inner beauty, his dedication and I could write so much more…but I’ll let you discover his amazing blog, at:
Thank you, Victor, for honoring me with this nomination!
Update2, july 21: What a beautiful surprise! A very talented blogger and a kind soul nominated me for the third time for One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much, Nathprasad Dhanawat, it means so much to me to be among your nominees!
And I want to tell you, dear friends, a little about this young and talented writer. His blog is impressive from the very beginning, from the beautiful title “Ready to love”…what a wonderful concept, speaking tons about the beautiful heart behind it! The pictures on his blog are so vivid, taking us, his readers, to a journey into his world…And his writing style…simply makes you want to read more and more. I’ll let you discover more of his written voice, here, on his blog:
Thank you again, Nathprasad!
The Rules to receive the award are:
• Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• List the rules.
• Display the award on your post of the award.
• List seven facts about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
About myself…seven facts (Tashnee’s nomination)
- When I was younger I used to write my dreams in a diary. Many of them were so colorful and interesting, a great data base for a fantasy novel 🙂
- The titles I use for my posts are lyrics from my favorites songs.
- I love painting and drawing.
- I have photographic memory and sometimes it’s enough to look at a page and I’m able to “read” it from my mind. It was very useful in school 🙂
- Many of my posts are “written” in my mind a few hours before actually writing them. I simply remember them…
- I adore book stores, I can get lost for hours discovering new books.
- I love the smell and the texture of a freshly typed book…
And another seven facts (Chinedu Victor’s nomination):
- I love spending time among children, reading stories, singing, playing with them.
- I wanted to become a doctor and one of my biggest regrets is not following this dream.
- The apartment I’m living in was considered haunted at the moment we bought it.
- I adore hot weather…I feel great when outside are 32-33 degrees (Celsius).
- I do my Pilates on a daily basis.
- Sometimes I have premonitions or a sensation of deja-vu.
- My favorite kind of relaxation is taking long, long walks on the beach.
Seven facts about myself (Nathprasad’s nomination):
- My favorite song is Sarah Brightman’s “Only an ocean away”.
- I love Indian food, especially very spicy dishes!
- When I travel aboard, people suppose I’m from Sweden, because of the light color of my skin and hair.
- I’m afraid of the highs.
- Sometimes I talk in my sleep 🙂
- I like walking in the summer rain.
- I like taking selfies in the sunset’s light.
My nominees for One Lovely Blog Award are:
Thank you, dear friends, for your patience to read and, as I always say, if any of the nominees does not desire to follow the steps to receive this award, it’s absolutely okay, I still consider all of your blogs lovely and interesting!