This honors me beyond words…after so many months of avoiding to participate on any kind of nomination, here I am, feeling grateful and special for being among the nominees. We are a community, what better way to celebrate this feeling? Thank you, Stuart for reminding me, in this elegant way, that little things matter so much!
A wonderful person and a loyal friend, a talented writer and a man of faith, Stuart’s blog is impressive through the wisdom, love, faith and passion for truth he brings into the world. I’m happy to give you the link to his blog: https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules for receiving the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Now I’m going to answer to Stu’s amazing 11 questions:
1. When, what seems like the weight of the world is upon your shoulders, what keeps you motivated to take that next step?
Thank you for this question! What truly helps me, when even prayers seem pointless, is to look into my children’s eyes. Their trust in me, their unconditional love, their light…that’s all I need…and I will move a mountain! 🙂
2. What is something that you used to collect as a child that you wish you still had?
I used to collect chocolates wrappers, had a big box of those things. I miss them…
3. What exactly gives you a sense of accomplishment?
4. What was your hardest challenge to overcome?
My hardest challenge was the depression I’ve been struggling with the past 5 years. And the guilt associated with it.
5. Why do you feel the church is silent on dealing with real life issues like addiction and sex?
Is hard to answer without starting to judge and to blame the church…in fact, this was the main reason I decided to keep the distance from my church and its rituals. I trust that the true followers of Christ will never remain silent. They are the only church I need in times of darkness.
6. What is your personal opinion as to why it seems more and more little ones are being shot, beaten, kidnapped or worse?
The children are the purest expression of Light, here on earth. So, in these times of spiritual war, they become targets. The very idea of Family is targeted too…
7. Why would any parent, no matter what the hell is going on in their lives, want to take the lives of their kids?
There is no reason, absolutely no reason for a human being to harm a child! I see these cases daily, it is heart breaking and beyond any logical explanation. Look at the Watts case, look into his eyes…I did, expecting to see a sick person…All I saw was evil, pure evil. I’m sorry if this sounds offensive, this is how I feel.
8. What is you favorite post/posts you have written? Share links please 😊
9. I don’t know if this one is possible but what is the most liked post on your blog?
It’s the one I mentioned above (I got 212 likes, that’s…wowwww for me! )
10. Which post is the one most commented on?
11. And finally, who is your top supporter as far as comments? Give them a shout out 😊
On this beautiful journey as a blogger I had the chance to meet a very special lady, a really wonderful friend, the type of person that never gives up on you, even when you’re unable to give back all the love she’s giving. This is Sharon, from https://caterpillars2butterfliesblog.wordpress.com/, my amazing friend.
My nominees for The Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- What is the song that you listen on repeat when you feel down?
- How do you imagine a perfect afternoon?
- What is your favorite poem?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- Tell me about your favorite place.
- What do you like the most about yourself?
- Tell me about a food that reminds you of childhood.
- Describe me your best friend.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Who do you miss the most?
- Who’s portrait would you paint if you would be a painter?
I’d be happy to read your answers, but I do understand if any of the nominees would not want to be a part of this. You are amazing regardless of any nomination!